Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Camping Rookies

Shooting 22's, I loved it!
I actually could shoot what I was aiming at.

McKenna's first time shooting a gun.
I didn't shoot a gun until I was 24.

Quite the Daddy Daughter moment!

Hiking like the Indians.

Hiking like a good Dad with HUGE muscles.

Muscles got tired.

We went with two other families.
Kenna thinks she should be 7 years old on her next birthday.

Codee didn't want to leave. She was in Heaven!

Grant, as usual, just went with the flow.

I have more pics coming! Stay tuned.

3 comments:

John S. Shumway said...

McKenna looks like she is drunk. I don't remember you sharing your booze with anyone Marcella.

also known as shell said...

Uhhhh POST A PICTURE OF YOUR NEW HAIR WOMAN!

I am dying to see it

Katie said...

love them! more more more!