Monday, August 25, 2008

Bed Wars!



Last night going to bed: "I'll get up at 5 am and get a full 2 hours in at the gym. Come home shower, clean, answer e-mails, and be ready to go when the kids get up".

5 AM-beep, beep, beep!!! Snooze, 5 minutes later, beep, beep beep!!! Snooze.
This continues for an hour. I'm thinking, GET UP! GET UP! My bed is saying, "But you haven't got a good night's sleep for 4 nights, your neck is a little soar and plus you can go during John's lunch". Last snooze at 6:15, 'Ope too late to go to the gym anyway, and I turn it off'.
Grant wakes up 15 minutes later and my plan for sleeping in is destroyed. I suddenly feel defeated by the warm, snuggly, inviting bed. It has once again deceived me into missing out on a great morning. I hate you, BED!!!
Hope you have had your perfect morning.

1 comment:

Molly and Jay said...

Not really a neat comment, but I have that exact headboard!