Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Okay, Okay, I'm a slacker.

I know I haven't posted for a bit, so here's my attempt at catching you up.
John and I went to the Rockies game with the Young Men. It's always a great romantic date with 12 year old boys belching in the back seat.



McKenna is loving Preschool, this is her friend Shelby


She got a bike! ($3 at a yard sale) She loves her BFF Ella.


They could be sisters! This is them making "Strawberry Pie"


My "Big" boy! He is a month older then these "bigger" boys.
Grants in the middle, if you didn't know.


Lounging and eating, just like a Man.


Fixing the vacuum, such a Man.


Being a Dare Devil, definitely a Boy.


I have so many more pics, so I'll be playing catch up this week, so stay 'posted' for daily posts!

2 comments:

Christin said...

The kids are getting soooooo big. I can't believe Grant is standing on that window sill like that. Crazy.

Christin

also known as shell said...

i love grants toes in that last picture :)