Monday, October 13, 2008

Body Building- Mom Style

Since this is such a big part of my life right now, I thought I would share.
I am training for a Figure/Fitness Competition. Originally it was planned for November, but I will be doing the competition in Boulder, Colorado in April 2009.
So, this is some of what I eat.

Pre-Workout Meal at 5am- I prep about 3 days worth so I don't have to make pancakes every morning.
Protein Crepes- (25 Grams of Protein, 30 Grams of Carbs)
6 egg whites and 1/2 cup oatmeal, Splenda to taste, cinnamon, 1/2 tsp vanilla.
Blend in blender, pour in pan, flip, and serve.
EXTRAS: Berries, Sugar Free Syrup




Post Workout- Replace energy quickly
25 Grams Protein- 30 Grams Simple Carbs
Whey Protein is best, could use juice, soda, fruit, etc., for simple carb. (No fat)


Meal 3- 11am- Picking up kids from PreSchool
Yummy Chicken Breast out of a Bag
I prep about 8 Chicken Breasts- Marinate and Bake/Grill
Cut, measure 5oz portions, baggy them and you're off!

Yes, I'm driving, eating, and taking a picture with my phone.
I'm DANGEROUS!

4 comments:

Christin said...

I want to hear more about what this contest entails? Is it sort of like a body building thing or is it mostly fitness. My hat's off to you sista. You go girl.

Christin

kathryn said...

what do you marinate the chicken in? and what do you eat the rest of the day? you look way hot, btw.

also known as shell said...

mega hot. I am mega jealous.

The Highland Hill's said...

this will be fun to know how things are going...keep us informed...and you know this better than anyone since you use to train on it...FOCUS...don't slack in training, have fun and you'll do great come April...

Did you get that picture while eating in the great Cheyenne traffic?