Tuesday, September 23, 2008

What would you do?

If I had a little extra $ I would...

1. Send cute presents to all my friends. (of course, because I love you all!)

2. Decorate my house with 'non-college room mate' decor.

3. Get John a new suit, so he doesn't have to keep wearing his mission suit.

4. Use pampers cruisers for Grant instead of the generic Sam's Club kind.

5. Get individual Sunny D juice bottles instead of the big huge one.

6. Have all the zip lock bags I want, I hate running out!!!

7. Take a Sunday drive without fretting about the cost of gas! (remember when you would do this as a little girl? I don't remember hearing my parents complain about it costing too much)

8. Use Clorox wipes instead of a wash cloth, gross.

9. Get my car washed instead of waiting for it to rain.

10. Not check my bank account every time I need some groceries.

What would you do?

8 comments:

also known as shell said...

1. Go on a road trip up and down the eastern coast line.
2. Hire a house cleaner.
3. Go shopping for Kate and Dallen for the fall since they have no fall/winter clothes.
4. Fly home.
5. Go shopping for great ingredients to make awesome dinners.
6. Go shopping for clothes for me. New jeans, new coat, new purse, new boots, NEW EVERYTHING.
7. Get a really nice hair cut and color.
8. Pay off all our credit cards.
9. Get more halloween decorations.
10. get family photos done.

joelandbecca said...

hey little lady! You are so cute! I can not believe you are in Wyoming! Your little Grant is darling. Congrats on things going so well with the Peek a Boo bags.

joelandbecca said...

I just added you to my list of blogs-hope you are ok with that-

Liggetto said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Molly and Jay said...

Your blog is so cute! I would buy all the cute coordinating outfits (with accessories) from Gymboree!

T said...

buy you and your family tickets to come see me.

kathryn said...

uh, get a pedicure. and buy about a million things on etsy.

The Highland Hill's said...

So we just had the Kim's sleep over last night...its such a small world...they said John is their young men's president...

That is awesome...my dad baptized Sis. Kim's family while on his mission in Korea...and they moved to Cheyenne when we were still living there...

It definitely is a small world...they mentioned something about you or John getting ready for a body building contest?