Sunday, July 13, 2008

NUMBER DAY!

Target's $1 section is all PreSchool stuff right now, so I spent $10 and got a few things like Dinosaur, Space, and Insect flash cards. Also a few puzzles, cute pencils, pens, and markers. And of course a Hannah Montana pencil bag.

She didn't want to do the puzzle, but later that day she sat down and figured it all out herself.

This only took less than 2 minutes. I always invision a 30 minute "Preschool session" with a song, activity, snack and more learning. But, it usually lasts about 5 minutes from start to finish.

Hop Scotch! Just need chalk or watered down washable paint. I tried to get her to copy my numbers, she did it once. I thought we would have a bonding moment while teaching her Hop Scotch but we got to number 3 and then she got a "good idea" to have me push her on the swings. That was the end of Number Day.


This is what Baby Grant did while we played outside.

I don't have a plan for tomorrow yet, but I'm thinking maybe a BUG day.
I have left over tiny plastic ants from Halloween sitting in my junk drawer, maybe they'll have to join us for breakfast to kick off our BUG DAY!

5 comments:

also known as shell said...

good job Marcella! you make this momma proud. Seriously like I said when we went on a walk I think you are such a great mom.

T said...

your amazing, I think you already won for the best mom award.

John S. Shumway said...

That's where my glue stick went. Now what am I supposed to eat for breakfast?

♥Shally said...

Jax would love to come over for bugh day....

Sherine said...

we miss mckenna:)