Monday, January 26, 2009

Low Carb Meal Plan

Meal Plan for Low Carb Day

Many of you have been asking me what I eat on my Low Carb Days, so here it is:

Meal 1 Pre Workout- Protein Pancakes
Meal 2 Post Workout- Protein Shake with 1/2C. Oatmeal
Meal 3 5oz. Ground Turkey (Taco Style) over shredded lettuce
with Salsa and 1/4 C. LowFat Cottage Cheese
Meal 4 5oz. Grilled Chicken Breast w/ chopped veggies+ 10 Almonds
Meal 5 5 oz. Chicken w/ salad and steamed veggies+ 10 Almonds
Meal 6 5oz. Fish (Frozen Mahi Mahi filet)
cooked with Lemon Pepper on a pan+ 10 Almonds

Family- My family loves the ground turkey made with Taco Seasoning
They love the Grilled Chicken, and I'll make potatoes, rice,
baked beans, or chips for an extra side.

1 comment:

Mrs. Jones said...

It's great to find a blogging mom who lifts weights and eats this type of diet. I can't wait to try the pancakes!