Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Puke and Panties


Today McKenna found my "pretty panty" drawer and said, "Yay swimming suits, lets pretend to go to the pool", sooooo......we did!

Oh the shame! Thanks to blogging it made for a funny post.

Last night I McKenna called for me about 2am. When I walked in there was puke from her to the opposite end of the room. To get to her I had to walk through it. I didn't even know where to start. John took Kenna while I got to do the fun part of cleaning up while trying not to add to the problem with my own sickness. I think Kenna had a few too many of Grandma Susan's Cinnamon rolls. And then I gave her 2 things of chocolate milk before bed, I know I'm a bad mom.

Marcella

4 comments:

also known as shell said...

wow awesome swimming suit marcella. too bad the tan lines would be really weird :)

T said...

that is the funniest thing I have ever seen!!!!

Sean said...

Ok, so you explained the barf, what about the underwear?

Molly and Jay said...

Ha ha ha! That is hilarious! I have pics of Livy when she found my "pretty underwear drawer" too!