Friday, June 13, 2008

Lifes Too Short



Travis Alexander was a friend from PrePaid Legal.
He was found dead this past monday. I hadn't been in contact with Travis since I stopped doing PPL, but his death has made me think a lot about life. I always think people will die when they've had a chance to figure things out; overcome their personal obstacles, and achieve most of what they want out of life. But, what if it was tomorrow. We're not promised 80 years or even 60 years. We are promised the opportunity to live on this earth and be the best we can be every moment that we are given. I hope you enjoy the blessing of today. Laugh with your kids more, kiss your husband extra, be silly, thank your Heavenly Father for your blessings, and spread your joy.

You can learn more about Travis and his death at: http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2008/06/13/20080613mr-victim0614.html

I love you all!

1 comment:

T said...

that is so so sad!!! I remember introducing him (my one and only time introducing anyone) he was such a nice guy.
Love you