Saturday, December 20, 2008

Santa and Sushi

We went to Sushi last night with our friends, Nicole and Tony.
I LOVE SUSHI!



Kenna's idea of dressing for snow:
Ballet skirt, panties, boots, gloves, hat, and silky shirt.



Classic Santa at the Mall


This season has been wonderful!
A real Tree, packages from Grandma's,
Cards from friends, Santa at the Mall,
Christmas movies everyday. Christmas crafts with friends,
lots of Parties and of course too many sweets.

I only have 4 more days to go until I can have CHOCOLATE!
If you happen to have any extra from your stocking send it my way, I will be trying to catch up from my 1 year off of chocolate. I DID IT! (but, HIGHLY, do not recommend it)

3 comments:

Katie said...

Kenna cracks me up!

Ashtyn said...

Umm, who is that hairy man with you?

John S. Shumway said...

Ilene, don't you mean that hairy handsome man?